Look at this, I got my very first bloggy award!
Nonnie’s Ma, over at And So It Goes, has bestowed upon me this very honorable distinction.
Wait, I just read it again, and it seems I am not nominated for anything. She has, instead, nominated Connor for the stylish award. Hmph.
You know what, it’s all good. He did get his style from me, after all.
In accepting this award, on behalf of Connor, I am supposed to write 7 things about him. Wow, he gets off pretty easy, doesn’t he?
- Connor has a particular palette. His favorite food is pizza, but he has recently added ham to his menu, thanks to the movie Ponyo.
- One of Connor’s greatest strengths is his tenacity. When he wants something, he will go to the ends of the earth to get it, even if the means are, shall we say, less than honorable.
- Connor is a playa. Major. He has a girlfriend at the Taco Shack, where he and daddy go on Saturdays for breakfast tacos. Her name is Tiffany, and she’s 19. Has has several young ladies in his class and, of course, his main squeeze, Maddy (who is 3 years older). This is not new. He has been like this since he was 2 years old. He loves the cougars, what can I say?
- Connor is better dressed than both his parents, and particularly loves getting new shoes. Sometimes he loves his new shoes so much he wears them to bed.
- Still gets excited each and every single time he sees a plane flying in the sky. For you fellow old-timers out there, it’s like Tattoo from Fantasy Island. Every damn time he screams, “look, it’s a PLANE!”
- Connor has always chosen atypical comfort items to take to bed. Some of them include: rocks, magnifying glass, shoes, tape measure, a level, hair clips, a whisk, an egg timer, and Mardi Gras beads.
- Says he wants to go on a plane to see the Eiffel Tower. I hope we can take him someday, and he doesn’t completely lose it on the long plane ride!
Now I am supposed to pass this on to 10-15 other very worthy bloggers, but I’m not sure I know that many!! Keeping in the spirit of the altered rules, I’ll be tagging the wonderful kids of bloggers, so they can write seven things about their younguns! Here’s who I’m tagging:
Karen’s adorable little boy, at Solo Dialogue.
Marsupial Mama’s son, Taz, over at Autism Rocks and Rolls.
Graham and Scarlett, from Mommy Used to be So Pretty, because they’re both so cute, I couldn’t pick just one.
Laura’s kids, at Life in the House that Asperger Built, which is at a new URL.
Katie, Jen’s daughter at Living Life, With a Side of Autism. She might not even know who I am, but I read her blog and, well, I guess she’ll know me now!
BB, bbsmum’s son over at Mum Accepting Autism.
So, that’s six, and probably all that I want to piss off for today! But sooner or later, I will tag the rest of you!